Information collection – what do we ask for?
- When you register for our newsletter, log in to your account on our site, or participate in site-specific surveys or other activities we request some of your personal information
- We may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, ZIP/postal code, and phone number. It is your choice whether you wish to disclose this information or browse our site as a guest.
- We may conduct giveaways or contests from time-to-time. For the purposes of rewarding the winners, we may collect personal information in these cases as well.
- Like most sites these days, we may also use “cookies” to create a better user experience.
What is our goal with your information?
When you sign up for our newsletter, participate in contests, surveys, or other activities requiring your information on our site, we use your information in the following ways:
- To create a better user experience for you, with more up-to-date content that will interest you specifically.
- To cut down on response time and confusion when communicating directly with you for any client requests
- To send out contests, surveys, and other rewards programs to our loyal user base
How do we keep your information safe?
Your information is safe with us. We use several online security measures to ensure that this information stays with Getaway Well at all times. Your information is only accessible by a few choice people who have access rights to our secured network and website management systems and all such people are legally required to keep your information completely confidential.
Links to other websites
Because part of our mission is to connect you with the best education, information, and product selection the industries have to offer, we may include links to other websites that will direct you to the right place so you can find what you are looking for. That being said, these other websites will have independent privacy policies which you are responsible for reviewing in depth. GetAwayWell.com takes no responsibility or liability for the activities of these third-party linked sites, but we welcome you to send us your comments and feedback if you see issues during browsing. If you find a link that doesn’t work, or if it’s sending you to the wrong place, we want to know so we can improve our guests’ browsing experience.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How can you modify your account, delete your account, or opt out of future communications?
To “opt-out” of email communications, simply click the “opt-out” link at the bottom of the last email that we sent to you, and follow the instructions to cancel future email communications.
Feedback, Questions, Clarifications
We invite you to email us with any feedback, questions, concerns, requests, or clarifications you might have or require as it pertains to your privacy or if you wish to make any updates to your personal account information. To reach us, please email us at [email protected].
Terms and Conditions
Take a look at our terms and conditions section, which governs more specific responsibilities and limitations of liability pertaining to using our website and services.